LCC News & Advertising
To download a copy of Liverpool City Council's (LCC) news and advertising pages please click the below links.
- 22 May 2013 LCC Newsletter Liverpool City Council invites communitymembers to provide comment on itsdraft Growing Liverpool 2023 Community Strategic Plan, Delivery Program 2013 – 2017 and Operational Plan 2013 – 2014which includes the budget, capital works program and revenue pricing policy.
- 15 May 2013 LCC Newsletter Liverpool City Council has successfully secured one of only six positions to attend the US Studies Centre’s highly competitive Program “Delivering a Sustainable Future City”.
- 8 May 2013 LCC Newsletter Council has welcomed the announcement of the first construction module for the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Liverpool.
- 1 May 2013 LCC Newsletter Council has approved a residential development at the northern end of the city centre. The development will be located at 3 George Street, Warwick Farm and will consist of two, eight-storey buildings with a total of 87 residential units.
- 24 April 2013 LCC Newsletter Council recently launched a trial taxi rank as part of the Non-Domestic Violence Assault Risk Minimisation Project which continues to improve safety in the Liverpool City Centre.
- 17 April 2013 LCC Newsletter Liverpool City Council’s Hinchinbrook Children’s Centre has blitzed its first National Quality Standards assessment as part of new child care quality improvement legislation and regulations implemented across all centres in Australia.
- 3 April 2013 LCC Newsletter CODE OF MEETING PRACTICE – ON PUBLIC EXHIBITION Council resolved at its meeting on Wednesday 27 March 2013 to place on public exhibition the Code of Meeting Practice for a period of 28 days from Wednesday 3 April 2013 to Wednesday 1 May 2013 for the purpose of obtaining community feedback on a proposed amendment to clause 20 (1) to include filming requests in the general order of business.
- 27 March 2013 LCC Newsletter The precincts of Austral and Leppington North are the latest areas in the Liverpool Local Government Area to be rezoned for future suburbs with the announcement of 13,500 lots released for residential dwellings.
- 20 March 2013 LCC Newsletter Council invites Liverpool’s community service organisations to apply for funding through the 2013 ClubGRANTS scheme.
- 13 March 2013 LCC Newsletter Council is pleased to announce that the development of a Costco store at Crossroads Homemaker Centre, Casula has been approved by the Joint Regional Planning Panel.