- Your Mayor
- Your Councillors
- About Liverpool City Council
- Council Meetings
- Have Your Say
- Policies and Forms
- Public Access to Information
- On Public Exhibition / Public Notices
- The Liverpool Area
Special Rate Variation (SRV)
- What services may be affected by reducing rate charges and not apply to continue the current SRV?
- What are the options?
- What will these options cost me?
- What will I get with each option?
- Our Services
- What you have told us is important
- What did Council deliver with the previous special rate variation?
- What type of projects will be funded by the SRV?
- Why is there a funding gap – our challenges
- Our current financial position
- How we have saved money
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Rate Variation Survey Results
Maps of Liverpool
Liverpool City covers an area of 306 square kilometres. Liverpool City Council governs 42 suburbs from Greendale in the west to Hammondville in the east. For detailed maps of the Liverpool local government area (LGA) please refer to the links below.
|Map of Liverpool and key areas
[pdf format: 574 KB]
|Suburbs Map for Liverpool City Council LGA
[A2 size, pdf format 2.6 MB]
|Ward Map for Liverpool City Council LGA
[A3 size, pdf format 2.1 MB]
Map of Liverpool Central Business District (CBD)
If you wish to order Liverpool maps please fill out the GIS Map Order Form
For Digital GIS Data requests please fill out the GIS Digital Data Request Form