Planning and Development
Liverpool City Council has a committment to building quality communities in the Liverpool area. Through carefully considered policies and guidelines, communication with our community, and supporting new building initiatives, Liverpool City Council aims to provide a superior environment in which to live, both now and in the future.
For more information please click on the following links.
- Liverpool City Council’s e-planning Portal Allows users to conveniently track development applications lodged with Council 24/7
- Fees, Forms and Fact Sheets Find information on planning and building applications
- Development Applications on Exhibition Information about official requests to Council for permission to carry out development.
- Strategic Planning - Planning the future of Liverpool Strategic Planning manages a number of major projects.
- Liverpool’s Planning Controls Development Control Plans are created to guide development in the Liverpool local government area.
- The Development and Building Process Information on the Development and Building Process at Council
- Development Application Lodgement Completing the Development Application form
- Assessment Panels Council has a range of Assessment Panels that share various decision making responsibilities.
- Make a Submission Have your say on Development Applications (DA)
- Badgerys Creek - An airport for South Western Sydney The development of a second Sydney passenger airport has been a long running issue.
- Social Impact Assessment Social impact assessment is an important part of planning and decision making processes.