Liverpool City Council provides and manages services to benefit the local community. The links below provide detailed information about a range of Council services. Please click on the following links for more information about Council's services.
- Track an Application Track an application Online
- Childcare Centres Liverpool City Council runs several Early Education and Care Centres years for children aged 0-5
- Lodge a Customer Service Request Animal Issues, Clean Up Services, Drainage Issues, Abandoned Vehicles...click here to view full list
- Customer Service Information about Council's Customer Service and Contact Details
- Community Venues Council’s Community Venues available for hire to the public
- Community Buses Council’s Community Buses available for hire to the public
- Citizenship All you need to know about how to become an Australian Citizen
- General Issues Information and assistance for all General Issues.
- Liverpool Library Liverpool City has a network of 5 Library branches which offer a range of services and resources
- Roads, Traffic and Parking Council's commitment to finding new and creative transport solutions to meet the community's needs.
- See it Report it It is a free app for your iPhone or Android device that lets you report issues and provide feedback to Council.
- Waste and Recycling Collection information,household clean up service, chemical collection and recycling.
- Free Wi-Fi Liverpool launches its free wi-fi in the city centre
- Liverpool Animal Shelter All companion animals for the Liverpool Local Government Area are cared for
- Liverpool Regional Museum
Things you may be interested in