- Community Bus Permanent Hiring Procedure
- Community Bus - Authorised Bus Driver Procedures
- CFM Expression of Interest 2017 Community Bus Program
- Community Organisation Database Form
Expression of Interest
1300 36 2170
If your community group wants to organise transport to your next event, why not enquire about a Liverpool City Council's Community Bus?
Liverpool City Council is committed to providing to its community greater accessibility to services and social mobility for all its citizens. To facilitate this, Council has a fleet of three (3) community buses to offer the
community affordable and accessible transport.
The following groups based within the Liverpool Local Government Area are eligible to apply:
- Community groups (both funded and non-funded)
- Registered clubs
- Religious organisations
- Sporting associations
The community buses must not be used for private, commercial or profit-making purposes. Drivers must hold
a minimum of a LR (formerly 1B) licence and must be accredited to drive a Liverpool Council Community Bus.
For more information contact Community Facilities Management on ManagementF@liverpool.nsw.gov.au.