Find your recycling and rubbish bin collection days
How to find your recycling calendar
1. You must start by entering your house number, for example 135, 3/52 or 64a.
2. Continue to enter your street name then select your address from the drop down menu. Do not use
punctuation marks (commas, full-stops etc).
3. Click on the calendar you wish to download (2017 or 2018).
The calendar will open in a new window for you to view, save or print for future reference.
* Your recycling day information is based on the official address of the residential property as stated on your rates notice. If you have recently moved into a new home, your address will not be searchable until you receive your first rates notice.
Always forgetting when your bins are emptied? Running out in the rain at 6am in your pyjamas when you hear the truck coming down your street? Not anymore!
Simply enter your residential address here to download the specific recycling calendar for your property*. This calendar will open in a new window for you to view. You can also print or save this calendar for future reference.
Your red-lid residual waste bin is collected every week with your yellow-lid recycling bin (and green-lid garden waste bin, if your property is provided with one) being collected on alternate fortnights as indicated on the collection calendar.
Please remember, when presenting your bins for collection that:
- Your bin lids should close flush.
- There is a space of at least 50cm between bins and that bin wheels face towards the house
- Bins are presented for collection no earlier than the evening before your collection day
- Bins are returned to your property as soon as they have been emptied.
Public holidays will not affect the collection of your bins.
If you would like a generic recycling fridge calendar to be mailed to you or if you are experiencing issues with downloading your bin collection calendar, please contact Council on 1300 36 2170.
Are you a keen recycler and could do with an extra recycling bin? Do you have a large family and need additional bins?
Click here to download the 2016-2017 Application Form for Additional and Bin Upgrades. Property owner authorisation required. Fees apply.
Experiencing issues trying to access your recycling calendar?
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented. Your recycling day information is based on the official address of the residential property as stated on your rates notice.
Please report any technical issues to Liverpool City Council on 1300 36 2170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the issue can be addressed.
Last updated on 13 Jan 2017