Council owned facilities and resources are made available for hire including community centres, meeting rooms, event/function venues, parks, sports fields, and community buses. Council aims to make these facilities as accessible and affordable to as many members of the community as possible.
The Community Fee Reduction Program is developed to aid community groups and organisations delivering community support services, events, functions, meetings, and community gatherings by reducing the hiring costs of Council’s facilities.
- Based in Liverpool and/or servicing the local government area;
- Incorporated and not-for-profit or auspiced by an incorporated organisation and not for profit organisation; and
- A non-funded community group or a registered charity or a local resident 18 years or older who is a permanent resident of Australia.
- Regular sporting activities carried out by sporting clubs or associations;
- Religious services or activities;
- Commercial, sole traders, and profit making organisations;
- Fundraising events, however, they may be supported if they are considered of a high priority for the community;
- Political parties;
- Schools and tertiary institutions;
- State or Federal government agencies and departments, excluding applications from NSW Police or Fire & Rescue;
- NSW for emergency situations;
- Retrospective applications including any application for a refund of any fee or charge;
- To recover cost of utilities and services not limited to electricity, water, gas, waste and cleaning.
Please include the highlighted text and link below
For an overview of the program please view Council's: