Community groups may apply to have certain fees reduced for the use of community facilities, buses, parks, sporting fields, venue hire at Casula Powerhouse or meeting spaces at the Liverpool Library.
- Based in Liverpool and/or servicing the local government area;
- Incorporated and not-for-profit or auspiced by an incorporated organisation and not for profit organisation; and
- A non-funded community group or a registered charity or a local resident 18 years or older who is a permanent resident of Australia.
- Regular sporting activities carried out by sporting clubs or associations;
- Religious services or activities;
- Commercial, sole traders, and profit making organisations;
- Fundraising events, however, they may be supported if they are considered of a high priority for the community;
- Political parties;
- Schools and tertiary institutions;
- State or Federal government agencies and departments, excluding applications from NSW Police or Fire & Rescue;
- NSW for emergency situations;
- Retrospective applications including any application for a refund of any fee or charge;
- To recover cost of utilities and services not limited to electricity, water, gas, waste and cleaning.