Dinner vouchers at some of Liverpool’s best eateries
Love sharing snaps of your food? Then enter Liverpool City Council’s Instagram food photography competition #TasteLiverpool to have a chance to win one of three fabulous prizes.
- A $200 food voucher at the Newmarket Room at the William Inglis Hotel
- A $150 voucher at Mac Street Diner
- A $100 voucher at Macquarie Bistro
To enter, follow Liverpool City Council on Instagram, take a snap of your meal and use the hashtag #TasteLiverpool.
Don’t forget to tell us where you’re dining! Restaurants must be in the Liverpool Local Government Area.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. The competition is being run through Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
3. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Liverpool City Council, Inglis, Mac Street Diner and Macquarie Bistro) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families. Immediate families refers to parents, spouses and children.
4. To enter you must, follow Liverpool City Council on Instagram, post a photo of a meal purchased from a restaurant in the Liverpool Local Government Area, include the name of the restaurant in the post and use the hashtag #TasteLiverpool. In order to verify entry, the entrant’s Instagram profile must be set to public. Up to three entries are permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Liverpool City Council (and Council authorised third parties) reserves the right to use the photographs for various media formats including, but not limited to, print media, including advertisements, yearly calendar, websites, social media and other digital mediums, and for exhibition purposes.
7. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
8. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize.
10. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
11. Promotion commences 9am Wednesday 1 August, 2018. Entries close 5pm Sunday 26August 2018. The winner will be notified via direct Instagram message by Friday 14 September 2018.
12. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
14. The Promoter is Liverpool City Council.
15. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Inglis then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
16. If Liverpool City Council is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw, then Liverpool City Council will award the prize to another valid entrant.
17. In the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of similar value.
1 August 2018
26 August 2018
31 August 2018
14 September 2018