Terms and Conditions –
Liverpool Charity Ball Early Bird Competition
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Liverpool City Council (ABN 84 181 182 471) is the promoter (Promoter) of the Liverpool Charity Ball Early Bird Competition (Competition) whose registered office is at 33 Moore Street, Liverpool NSW 2170.
- The Competition commences on 06/05/2019 at 7:00 AEST and entries close 07/06/2019 at 23:59 AEST (Promotion Period).
- All entrants must be residents of Australia.
- Entrants must be the age of 18 years and above.
- To enter, each entrant must purchase a ticket to the 2019 Liverpool City Council Charity Ball during the Promotion Period. Further information can be found at https://www.liverpool.nsw.gov.au/charityball.
- Entrants will go in the draw to win one of 2 x $500 David Jones gift vouchers that can be used at any David Jones retailer nationwide.
- A total of 2 x prizes will be drawn for the Competition on or before 14/06/2019.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email where a collection date will be arranged.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 2 weeks, then the Promoter may award the prize to another valid entrant.
- Winners may collect their prize in person from Liverpool City Council’s Customer Service Centre, and the Promoter reserves the right to request winners provide proof of identity upon collection. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Where a winner cannot physically collect their prize, the Promoter will send the prize via express mail to the winner’s nominated address. The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter the Competition, as are their immediate families. Immediate families refers to parents, spouses and children.
- Liverpool City Council shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or incurred (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the entrant’s participation in the Competition, acceptance of any prize/s and/or misuse of a prize.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferable, and must be collected by the purchaser of tickets to the 2019 Liverpool City Council Charity Ball.
- David Jones gift cards are subject to terms and conditions set by David Jones Limited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Competition and these Terms and Conditions with or without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.