Are you passionate about your local community?
Do you want to engage with Council and residents on matters important to your area?
Come along to the Liverpool District Forums and:
- Contribute to Council plans and decision-making;
- Share your ideas to help solve local issues;
- Participate in community-led projects; and
- Be informed on Council services and operations.
The Forums will be based on the four district boundaries of Liverpool:
- Rural District - comprises Badgerys Creek, Bringelly, Greendale, Kemps Creek, Luddenham, Rossmore, Silverdale and Wallacia.
- New Release/Established District - comprises Cecil Park, Austral, Middleton Grange, West Hoxton, Cecil Hills, Elizabeth Hills, Len Waters Estate, Hoxton Park, Carnes Hill, Horningsea Park, Leppington, Denham Court and Edmondson Park, Casula, Liverpool, Lurnea, Prestons and Warwick Farm.
- 2168 District - comprises Ashcroft, Busby, Cartwright, Green Valley, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Miller and Sadleir.
- Eastern District - comprises Chipping Norton, Hammondville, Holsworthy, Moorebank, Voyager Point, Pleasure Point and Wattle Grove.
Each Forum will be presided by a Liverpool Councillor acting as Chairperson.
Light refreshments will be provided.
In light of current circumstances and social distancing requirements, Council will be moving its regular community forums online until further notice.
Eastern District Forum
Tuesday 30 June, 6pm-8pm
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance. If you have any matters relating to your local area you would like to be addressed at this forum, please complete this online survey prior to joining us.
Community Development and Planning Team
Liverpool City Council
1300 36 2170