Address: Stewart Avenue, Hammondville
Project scope: Council is joining Variety, the Children’s Charity NSW/ACT, to build a world-class inclusive playground at the site.
This new inclusive playspace will be the first 'Variety Livvi's Place' in the Liverpool LGA, a unique place where people of all ages and abilities will be able to play alongside eachother. This playspace will form part of a national network of inclusive playspaces that Variety has helped create.
This inclusive playspace will include:
- Custom-built Bespoke tower with 8-metre-long slide;
- Inclusive seesaw;
- Custom-built embankment slide with inclusive exit;
- Pod swing;
- Inclusive carousel;
- Interactive items including talk tubes, play house, harmony bells, handpipes and babel drum;
- Inclusive trampolines; and
- Nature play, sensory and quiet areas.
Watch this fly-through of Livvi's Place at Lt Cantello Reserve, Hammondville here.
Project phase: Construction
Builder: Proludic Pty Ltd.
Project start: September 2021
Project completion: December 2021 (subject to inclement weather and Public Health Order restrictions)