Liverpool City Council is offering a free collection of bonded asbestos fibro sheeting for Liverpool households for Monday 15 to Friday 19 November 2021.
Many people may have loose asbestos fibro sheeting around their home. Now you can get rid of it – free of charge.
- Only available for eligible Liverpool City Council residents
- Number of households strictly limited
- Up to 10m2 of bonded asbestos
- Phone 1300 36 2170 to check if you are eligible and register your interest by Friday 5 November 2021
- Asbestos will be removed by licensed asbestos contractors
Please call 1300 36 2170 and ask for Waste Project Officer Karl Adderley for information or to register.
This project is a NSW EPA Waste Less, Recycle More initiative funded from the waste levy.
* Restrictions and conditions apply