Complaints can be lodged by contacting Council’s Customer Service Centre on 1300 36 2170 or by our online request service.
Please include the following information:
1. Your name, address, phone number and email address;
2. Nature of the complaint (ie, food poisoning, smoke, noise);
3. Address where nuisance is occurring;
4. How often the nuisance is occurring; and
5. How the nuisance is affecting you.
All complaints are dealt with confidentially. Personal and private information is managed in accordance with Council’s Code of Conduct and the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.