A building information certificate is issued under Division 6.7 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979. Council is the only authority that may issue a Building Information Certificate.
For more information please click on the following highlighted links:
- Who can make a building information certificate application?
- How long is a building information certificate effective?
- Obligations of Council to issue a building information certificate
- Appeals with respect to building information certificates
- Record of building information certificates
- Supply of information in connection with applications for building information certificates
How do I apply for a Building Information Certificate?
- A fee is payable at the time of lodging
- You will need to submit the application with a current survey.