- Child, Youth & Family Services;
- Community Health Nurse Services;
- Sexual Assault Services; and
- Aged Day Care.
Visit https://www.swslhd.health.nsw.gov.au/communityhealth/centres_hoxtonPrk.html for more information.
Address: 596 Hoxton Park Rd, Hoxton Park NSW 2171
Phone: 9827 2222
Fax: 9827 2200
Opening hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Interpreters can be arranged by request.
Settlement Services International (SSI) is partnered with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to deliver Local Area Coordination Services in NSW in Sydney and South West Sydney.
As a Local Area Coordinator (LAC), SSI supports people aged 7 - 64 to access the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and other community and mainstream services in the community.
Phone 1800 960 975 between 9.30am - 4.30pm, Monday - Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For more information visit:
The NSW Refugee Health Service aims to protect and promote the health of refugees and people of refugee-like backgrounds living in NSW.
Visit https://www.swslhd.health.nsw.gov.au/refugee/ for more information.
Speech, Hearing and Occupational Therapy
Autism Advisory and Support Service (AASS) was established as a support and network and advisory service to empower children with Autism and their families through knowledge and support, and to positively impact and influence their children's social and emotional development
AASS has the legal status as a not-for-profit incorporated charity. AASS relies on funding grants, donations and sponsorships to meet its operational costs. Despite these financial obstacles AASS has grown in size and been able to expand its range of service delivery. Services include:
With an emphasis on understanding the importance of the parent/child connection and the need for managing emotions in a positive way, Bringing Families Together combines individual family assessments with participation in evidence-based parenting programs’ Circle of Security, and Tuning in to Kids to help families identify and work towards their parenting goals. and intensive support through internet and clinic-based Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
For more information contact 9732 6500
- Service and transition support;
- Home and community based learning;
- Speech therapy;
- Occupational therapy;
- SIBs club; and
- MyTime - for carers.
Learning Links works in collaboration with schools, early childhood settings and parents to help children with learning disabilities and difficulties.
These include conditions such as ADHD, high functioning Autism, Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, fine and gross motor delays and speech and language delays. The children are often anxious, have trouble communicating and interacting with others, and many have behavioural issues. In the later years they are often challenged in literacy, numeracy and impacting on their ability to complete education and participate in the community.
They offer services such as:
Visit https://www.learninglinks.org.au and click on ‘Services’ to learn more.
- Speech (difficulty with speech sounds);
- Language (talking and understanding);
- Feeding and swallowing (eating and drinking);
- Voice; and
- They also give advice and education to clients, carers and other professionals regarding communication and swallowing.
Optimum Health Solutions is a multi-disciplinary Allied Health company that provides a true multi-disciplinary Allied Health experience under the one roof. We are able to reduce the burden of travelling around to different locations when the individual can see more than one Practitioner on the same day. We find this the best approach to help individuals achieve their individual capacity building skills and health outcomes.
Our new Liverpool centre is fully equipped to cater for both paediatric services and adult treatment services. Our services will include:
- Full paediatric rehabilitation centre, including state of the art sensory and motor development room.
- Paediatric specific rehab equipment
- Fully equipped rehabilitation gym
- Specific overhead rehabilitation harnesses and Lite Gait system (we will not have a pool at the new site)
- Full working residential kitchen for functional Occupational therapy Assisted Daily Living training and for Dietitian cooking classes.
- Physiotherapy clinic. Arabic speaking Physiotherapist
- Speech pathology clinic with both paediatric and adult specialists.
- Complete Occupational Assessments including full functional, AT Equipment Trials and home modifications.
- 500m2 facility making it one of the biggest most exciting rehab centre in Sydney
Our address is 5/33 Heathcote Rd, Moorebank NSW 2170
Optimum is also an NDIS Registered Provider
To find out more about these programs visit www.opt.net.au You are able to schedule an appointment through our website or by calling us on (02) 8599 6284
Rainbow Cottage provides paediatric outpatient allied health support, specifically speech pathology, occupational therapy and physiotherapy services.
Services we offer:
Inpatient service are provided for children and their families in Liverpool Hospital’s Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Children’s ward and Maternity ward.
Assessment and management of children with difficulties in the following areas:
- Speech (difficulty with speech sounds)
- Language (talking and understanding)
- Feeding and swallowing (eating and drinking)
Assessment and intervention for children who have difficulty participating in everyday activities including:
- fine motor skills
- handwriting difficulties
- play skills
- sensory processing difficulties
- Feeding difficulties
- equipment prescription
- upper limb interventions
Assessment and management of Paediatric conditions including:
Who can access our services:
- Developmental Hip Dysplasia (DDH)
- Congenital Talipes Equinovarus (CTEV)
- Positional Talipes
- Plagiocephaly and torticolis
- Brachial plexus injury
- Delayed development
- Ex premature baby follow up
- Neurological conditions
- Paediatric and Infant orthopaedics
- Application and removal of casts
- Paediatric Rheumatology
- Paediatric disability
Children from birth to Kindergarten who live within the Liverpool LGA
- Children with suspected developmental delays (excluding diagnosed ASD) 0-6 years old
- Children with handwriting difficulties – school aged (Kindergarten – Year 2)
Who live within the Liverpool LGA
Children aged 0-14yrs who living within the Liverpool or Fairfield LGA
Please note:Children accessing NDIS are not eligible for services at Rainbow Cottage.
Anyone can refer a child to Rainbow Cottage. Please send referral enquires to: SWSLHD-LiverpoolRainbowCottage@health.nsw.gov.au or contact Rainbow Cottage on: 9616 4405.
Rainbow Cottage is located at South Western Surgical Day Centre 1st Floor, 20-22 Bigge Street, Liverpool.
Visit https://www.swslhd.health.nsw.gov.au/liverpool/speech/service.html for more information.
The Shepherd Centre know how important it is for children with hearing loss to gain access to sound as early as possible to help them build a spoken-language future.
This is why they offer a suite of programs and services that can be tailored to meet the individual needs and goals of each family.
Our programs and services enable families living with hearing loss to build support networks, access state-of-the-art resources and help their child develop age-appropriate language, listening and social skills.
The research we perform informs and backs up our programs and services, providing families with the latest news and information on childhood hearing loss.
Our programs offer:
Visit https://shepherdcentre.org.au/how-we-help/getting-started, or contact (02) 9370 4400 or email email@example.com for more information.