All meetings will commence at 2pm unless otherwise advised above. The full list of meetings for 2023 are shown below:
1 February 2023
1 March 2023
29 March 2023
26 April 2023
31 May 2023
28 June 2023
26 July 2023
30 August 2023
27 September 2023
25 October 2023
22 November 2023
13 December 2023
Webcast and Recordings of Council Meetings
Council began webcasting its Council meetings live in October 2018. Council will place a recording of all previous Council meetings online for a period of 12 months for public access. You can watch the meeting as it's taking place by clicking on the link below:
Click here to watch the Live Council meeting.
To watch the last council meeting please click here.
To watch previous Council meetings, click on links below.
|23 May 2023||31 May 2023|
|29 March 2023||26 April 2023|
|1 February 2023||1 March 2023|
|14 December 2022|
|16 November 2022||6 December 2022|
|28 September 2022||26 October 2022|
|10 August 2022||31 August 2022|
|29 June 2022||27 July 2022|
|10 May 2022||25 May 2022|
|30 March 2022||27 April 2022|
|2 February 2022||23-24 February 2022|
Address a Council meeting
Council's Code of Meeting Practice provides that residents and ratepayers may address a Council meeting if prior arrangements have been made.
You can register to speak by using the Request to Address a Council Meeting Form.
Completed forms will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 5.00pm the day before the Council meeting.
Submit your form:
- Post: Locked Bag 7064, Liverpool BC NSW 187;
- Email your form to: email@example.com.
Your form must be received at Council by 5pm on the day prior to the Council meeting. A member of Council staff will contact you.
Please contact Council on 1300 362 170 for any further information.
When addressing the Council, speakers must:
- Address the chairperson on all occasions;
- Confine their remarks to the subject matter;
- Obey any directions given by the chairperson;
- Attempt to answer any questions put to them by the chairperson, and;
- Only address matters which are under the jurisdiction or influence of Council.
Please note that each member of the public who addresses a Council meeting is entitled to speak for three minutes.
Speakers should not:
- Make personal remarks or criticisms;
- Use abusive or inappropriate language;
- Speak for no longer than their allotted time, and;
- Address Council more than once on the same matter.
Note, from October 2018 Council will be webcasting its Council meetings live. The Public Forum part of the meeting however will not be broadcast.
Governance Committee Agendas
Agendas and business papers
Copies of agendas and supporting papers are available from the Liverpool City Council Customer Service at 33 Moore Street and Library from 12 noon the Friday before each meeting.
Council Minutes and Business Papers from 2011 to present are now available below.
- Minutes from February 2022 – present
- Minutes from February 2021 – December 2021
- Minutes from February 2020 – December 2020
- Minutes from February 2019 – December 2019
- Minutes from February 2018 – December 2018
- Minutes from February 2017 – December 2017
- Minutes from February 2016 – December 2016
- Minutes from February 2015 – December 2015
- Minutes from February 2014 – December 2014
- Minutes from February 2013 – December 2013
- Minutes from February 2012 – December 2012