Liverpool City Council holds regular Council meetings on a Wednesday night (unless otherwise stated) at Francis Greenway Centre, 170 George Street, Liverpool, starting at 6pm.
The only exceptions to this are:
-the Council on Thursday, 26 April 2018, which was held at Bringelly Community Centre, 5 Greendale Road, Bringelly; and
-the Council meeting for October, which will be held at the Francis Greenway Centre, 170 George Street, Liverpool on Monday 29 October.
Address a Council meeting
Council's Code of Meeting Practice provides that residents and ratepayers may address a Council meeting if prior arrangements have been made.
You can register to speak by using the Request to Address a Council Meeting Form.
Submit your form:
- In person: Customer Service Centre, 33 Moore Street, Liverpool NSW 2170;
- Post: Locked Bag 7064, Liverpool BC NSW 187;
- Email your form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your form must be received at Council by 5pm on the day prior to the Council meeting. A member of Council staff will contact you.
Please contact Council on 1300 362 170 for any further information.
When addressing the Council, speakers must:
- Address the chairperson on all occasions;
- Confine their remarks to the subject matter;
- Obey any directions given by the chairperson;
- Attempt to answer any questions put to them by the chairperson, and;
- Only address matters which are under the jurisdiction or influence of Council.
Please note that each member of the public who addresses a Council meeting is entitled to speak for three minutes.
Speakers should not:
- Make personal remarks or criticisms;
- Use abusive or inappropriate language;
- Speak for no longer than their allotted time, and;
- Address Council more than once on the same matter.
Agendas and business papers
Copies of agendas and supporting papers are available from the Liverpool City Council Customer Service at 33 Moore Street and Library from 12 noon the Friday before each meeting.