The next Council meeting, at 6pm on Wednesday 29 September, will be streamed on Council's website.
If you have a submission/speech you’d like to be presented to Councillors for the meeting, please email email@example.com by 5pm on Tuesday 28 September. Please call 8711 7584 if you have any queries.
Webcast and Recordings of Council Meetings
Council began webcasting its Council meetings live in October 2018. Council will place a recording of all previous Council meetings online for a period of 12 months for public access. You can watch the meeting as it's taking place by clicking on the link below:
To watch the last council meeting please click here.
To watch previous Council meetings, click below.
|28 July 2021||25 August 2021|
|26 May 2021||30 June 2021|
|31 March 2021||28 April 2021|
|24 February 2021||3 February 2021|
|25 November 2020||16 December 2020|
|30 September 2020||27 October 2020|
|29 July 2020||26 August 2020|
|9 June 2020||24 June 2020|
|29 April 2020||27 May 2020|
|16 April 2020||25 March 2020|
|26 February 2020||5 February 2020|
|11 December 2019|
|20 November 2019||17 April 2019|
|28 October 2019||27 March 2019|
|28 August 2019||27 February 2019|
|31 July 2019||12 December 2018|
|26 June 2019||21 November 2018|
|29 May 2019||29 October 2018|
Address a Council meeting
**UPDATE - Please refer to the purple box at the top of this page for important changes regarding the 29 September Council meeting due to the current Public Health Order on COVID-19**
Council's Code of Meeting Practice provides that residents and ratepayers may address a Council meeting if prior arrangements have been made.
You can register to speak by using the Request to Address a Council Meeting Form.
Completed forms will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. by 5.00pm the day before the Council meeting.
Submit your form:
- Post: Locked Bag 7064, Liverpool BC NSW 187;
- Email your form to: email@example.com.
Your form must be received at Council by 5pm on the day prior to the Council meeting. A member of Council staff will contact you.
Please contact Council on 1300 362 170 for any further information.
When addressing the Council, speakers must:
- Address the chairperson on all occasions;
- Confine their remarks to the subject matter;
- Obey any directions given by the chairperson;
- Attempt to answer any questions put to them by the chairperson, and;
- Only address matters which are under the jurisdiction or influence of Council.
Please note that each member of the public who addresses a Council meeting is entitled to speak for three minutes.
Speakers should not:
- Make personal remarks or criticisms;
- Use abusive or inappropriate language;
- Speak for no longer than their allotted time, and;
- Address Council more than once on the same matter.
Note, from October 2018 Council will be webcasting its Council meetings live. The Public Forum part of the meeting however will not be broadcast.
Agendas and business papers
Copies of agendas and supporting papers are available from the Liverpool City Council Customer Service at 33 Moore Street and Library from 12 noon the Friday before each meeting.
Council Minutes and Business Papers from 2011 to present are now available below.
- Minutes from February 2021 - present
- Minutes from February 2020 – December 2020
- Minutes from February 2019 – December 2019
- Minutes from February 2018 – December 2018
- Minutes from February 2017 – December 2017
- Minutes from February 2016 – December 2016
- Minutes from February 2015 – December 2015
- Minutes from February 2014 – December 2014
- Minutes from February 2013 – December 2013
- Minutes from February 2012 – December 2012