Liverpool City Council holds regular Council meetings on a Wednesday night (unless otherwise stated) at Francis Greenway Centre, 170 George Street, Liverpool, starting at 6pm....
Webcast of Council Meeting
From October 2018, Council will be webcasting its Council meetings live. You can watch the meeting as it's taking place by clicking on the link below:
Note, the footage will be removed at the conclusion of each meeting.
Webcast of Item NOMR 01 (Middleton Grange Town Centre Planning Proposal) from 31/7/19 Council Meeting
At the Council meeting on 31/7/19, Council resolved to make public the webcast of Item NOMR01 of the 31/7/19 meeting for 28 days for the residents of Middleton Grange that could not attend the meeting.
Click on the link below for the webcast of that item from the meeting. The link will be available until 30 August 2019.
Click here to read the Council resolution
Address a Council meeting
Council's Code of Meeting Practice provides that residents and ratepayers may address a Council meeting if prior arrangements have been made.
You can register to speak by using the Request to Address a Council Meeting Form.
Submit your form:
- In person: Customer Service Centre, 33 Moore Street, Liverpool NSW 2170;
- Post: Locked Bag 7064, Liverpool BC NSW 187;
- Email your form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your form must be received at Council by 5pm on the day prior to the Council meeting. A member of Council staff will contact you.
Please contact Council on 1300 362 170 for any further information.
When addressing the Council, speakers must:
- Address the chairperson on all occasions;
- Confine their remarks to the subject matter;
- Obey any directions given by the chairperson;
- Attempt to answer any questions put to them by the chairperson, and;
- Only address matters which are under the jurisdiction or influence of Council.
Please note that each member of the public who addresses a Council meeting is entitled to speak for three minutes.
Speakers should not:
- Make personal remarks or criticisms;
- Use abusive or inappropriate language;
- Speak for no longer than their allotted time, and;
- Address Council more than once on the same matter.
Note, from October 2018 Council will be webcasting its Council meetings live. The Public Forum part of the meeting however will not be broadcast.
Agendas and business papers
Copies of agendas and supporting papers are available from the Liverpool City Council Customer Service at 33 Moore Street and Library from 12 noon the Friday before each meeting.
Council Minutes and Business Papers from 2011 to present are now available below.
- Minutes from February 2019 – present
- Minutes from February 2018 – December 2018
- Minutes from February 2017 – December 2017
- Minutes from February 2016 – December 2016
- Minutes from February 2015 – December 2015
- Minutes from February 2014 – December 2014
- Minutes from February 2013 – December 2013
- Minutes from February 2012 – December 2012