There are many ways families and residents can save money in this financial climate.
Liverpool City Council has identified a range of government services and strategies so you can save money on energy, public transport, driving, health, children and more.
Here are some suggestions from Council and ServiceNSW.
ENEGRY AND UTILITIES
RECREATION AND LEISURE
For more details and ways to save visit ServiceNSW.
Other helpful websites on how to save money
Liverpool City Council also offer student discounts across a range of services including;
Food & beverages
- Acai Brothers Liverpool - 15% off our entire menu
- Bun Me Baguette - 10% off all food and combos
- Macquarie Bistro - $15 lunch menu at any time
Fitness, Recreation and Arts
- Casula Powerhouse Arts Centre - student rates on selected shows and event.
- VIP Karaoke - Tuesday to Thursday 3 hour room for hire $10 per person.
- Green Valley Dental: Dental Check Up special
- ACTA College: Discounts on short courses including; First Aid, RSA and White Card