Collingwood House is listed under the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage as a rare example of a modified Georgian residence. It is also one of a number of remaining houses that conforms to the building code as decreed by Governor Macquarie on 26 December, 1810.
Collingwood House was the home of Nantucket whaling captain Eber Bunker. Known as the "Father of Australian Whaling", Bunker took part in the first Australian whaling ventures of the 1790s.
Collingwood House can be found on the Hume Highway, about 20 minutes walk from Liverpool Railway Station. Ample free parking is available.
Liverpool, NSW 2170
Collingwood House is about 20 minutes walk from Liverpool Railway Station. Ample free parking is available.
To arrange a tour of Collingwood House please contact Council on 1300 36 2170.
For historical information about Collingwood House please contact Liverpool Library on (02) 8711 7177.