If joint owners are eligible for a pensioner concession and they are not spouses, a separate form will need to be completed by each owner to receive the maximum rebate, otherwise only a partial rebate will be granted.

Concession Card Type *
AttachmentsPlease upload a copy of both sides of your pension card below:
No file selected
No file selected
In case we need to contact you
Is this your sole / principal place of living *
Have you claimed a pensioner rebate for any other property in the last 12 months? *
Are you the sole owner of the property? *
If No above, who else owns a share?
Provide further details if applicable.


By submitting this form, you declare that the information provided is true and correct and that you are the person making this application. * If you make a false statement in an application, you may be guilty of an offence and fined up to $2,220.


The information provided on this form is private and confidential and Liverpool City Council must not disclose the information to any person or body, if it is not directly related to the purpose for which the information was collected. If you have a complaint about the use of your personal information, contact Liverpool City Council’s Public Officer. The information contained or referred to in this application form may be corrected and updated by you, by contacting Liverpool City Council.

Please read the conditions below and tick boxes to confirm your consent to Liverpool City Council checking your concession eligibility with Services Australia or the Department of Veterans’ Affairs. Your details may be checked regularly, to confirm ongoing eligibility. At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent by contacting Liverpool City Council.

I authorise *
I understand that *
I consent *

Addition Information:

Liverpool City Council will determine your eligibility to receive a rebate of up to $250 on your rates account. You may also be eligible to receive up to $87.50 on your annual water charges and up to $87.50 off your annual sewerage charges, if Liverpool City Council provides these services. Alternatively, if Liverpool City Council does not provide these services, contact your water/sewer service provider for more information.


  1. Holders of the PCC (Pensioner Concession Card);
  2. Holders of a Gold Card embossed with 'TPO' (Totally Permanently Incapacitated);
  3. Holders of a Gold Card embossed with 'EDA' (Extreme Disablement Adjusttment);
  4. War widow or widower or wholly dependent partner entitled to the Pensioner Concession Card*.

*If you are a war widow or widower or wholly dependent partner but do not have a Pensioner Concession Card, you should contact the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) to test your eligibility for the DVA income support supplement. Eligibility is subject to an income and assets test. Holders of cards other than those listed above are not eligible for the concession. For assistance from the DVA call 133 254.