* All mandatory fields must be completed.
If your request for information is for Adjoining Owner Details for Fencing Purposes, you must complete a Statutory Declaration form and submit it with this application. IMPORTANT: The Statutory declaration must be signed by a JP, Police or Solicitor.
Download a Statutory Declaration form here.
YOU MUST UPLOAD YOUR COMPLETED STATUTORY DECLARATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION HERE.
No file selected
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THIS FORM
- Copyright applies to most plans and reports. Council cannot reproduce these documents for you without the written permission of the person or company that created them (section 36 Copyright Act (Cth) 1968). If possible, Council will try to supply details of copyright owners of plans and reports to you so that you can obtain the necessary copyright permission.
- Requests for Council records in hard copy form may incur copying charges.
- Applications may take up to 20 working days to complete.
- Statutory Declaration Form here. The Statutory declaration must be signed by a JP, Police or Solicitor.
- Council will make plans available to inspect, but if there is no evidence of copyright owner consent, Council cannot provide copies or reproduce of copyright material.
- General information about the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 is available by calling the NSW Information and Privacy Commission on freecall 1800 472 679 or by visiting the website; www.ipc.nsw.gov.au
Address details of any property for which you seek Council records
Describe the Council records that you require:
Note: No capital letters only lower case.