* All mandatory fields must be completed or this form will not be submitted.

Applicant Details of name of client

I agree to receive all correspondence related to this application at the above email address:


  1. Copyright applies to most plans and reports. Council cannot reproduce these documents for you without the written permission of the person or company that created them (section 36 Copyright Act (Cth) 1968). If possible, Council will try to supply details of copyright owners of plans and reports to you so that you can obtain the necessary copyright permission.
  2. Council will use information provided on this form to process this application. It can also be made available by law to other government agencies. You can find more details about your privacy rights in Council’s Privacy Policy on Council’s website or by contacting Council’s Privacy Contact Officer on 1300 36 2170.
  3. Requests for Council records in hard copy form may involve payment of Council copying charges.
  4. Applications seeking Council records from Council offsite archives may require up to 20 working days to complete.
Tick if you agree to the above

Describe the Council records that you require:

Address details of any property for which you seek Council record:

Are you the owner of this property? *

Note: No capital letters only lower case.

Security key

Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key