Liverpool's population is wonderfully diverse. To ensure that our community gets the most out of living, working and playing in Liverpool, Liverpool City Council supports a range of programs and dedicated staff to help meet the needs of all of our people.
For more information on people and services in the City of Liverpool please click on the below links.
- Our Community We have a range of resources on all aspects of running a community service organisation.
- Grants and Donations Information for community groups and services who are interested in applying for funding for activities.
- Crime & Safety We are involved in a number of programs to increase public safety and awareness in Liverpool.
- Social Justice Building a society based on the principles of fairness, human rights and dignity.
- Strengthening Our Community Sector We are committed to building a strong Community Services Sector that can lead social change.
- Volunteers Information on volunteers in Liverpool
- Living Streets Supported by Liverpool City Council and a diverse range of funding since 1997
- Swimming Pool Safety Active supervision saves lives