Liverpool Residential Asbestos Collection program is running again in November.
The collection itself will run from 21st to the 25th November, with expressions of interest to be a part of the program closing at 5pm on Friday 11th November. Please call Council's telephone number 1300 36 2170 to register your interest.
Liverpool City Council is offering a free collection of bonded asbestos fibro sheeting for Liverpool households from Monday 21 November to Friday 25 November 2022.
Many people may have loose asbestos fibro sheeting around their home. Now you can get rid of it – free of charge.
- Only available for eligible Liverpool City Council residents
- Number of households strictly limited
- Up to 10m2 of bonded asbestos
- Phone 1300 36 2170 to check if you are eligible, and register your interest by close of business on Friday 11 November 2022
- Asbestos will be removed by licensed asbestos contractors
Please call 1300 36 2170 and ask for the Waste Project Officer for information or to register.