Liverpool City Council
- 7 January 2015, LCC news Go OZ with Australia day
- 14 January 2015, LCC news Casula Powerhouse Exhibitions
- 5 November 2014, LCC News Public Exhibition of Draft Liverpool Local Environment Plan 2008
- Mar 07 Liverpool Night Markets - March The Night Markets and CBD Exposed will join forces on Saturday 7 March
- Mar 19 Harmony Day 2015 This year marks the 15th anniversary of harmony day, a significant milestone that provides an opportunity to acknowledge the ongoing involvement of the local community who have made the celebration what it is.
- Mar 22 Tree Planting Day at Lake Francis Come along and help improve the natural environment by planting trees at Lake Francis.
BUILDING OUR NEW CITYLiverpool is revitalising its city centre, with work expected to start in late 2015. Building Our New City is funded by the Town Improvement Fund, a levy on commercial businesses in the Liverpool City Centre. Have a look at this video to see how your city will look.
CHANNEL NINE INTERVIEW WITH MAYOR NED MANNOUNMayor Ned Mannoun was interviewed by Channel 9 News reporter Lizzie Pearl about Council’s push to have the proposed intermodal freight terminal located at Badgerys Creek, instead of on prime riverside land on the Georges River at Moorebank.
Credit: Footage courtesy of Channel Nine’s News, nightly at 6pm, and at 9news.com.au Promotional video of Moorebank Proposal is third party.